Integration project manager
A project manager mainly leads operations on his projects in order to deliver a quality product up to the companies’ standards. To achieve this, the project manager must analyze the clients’ needs, approve the technical solutions suggested by his team and make sure that the time frame and budget are met. Moreover, depending on the scope and strategic importance of the projects, he may have to design and program systems. Finally, he is in charge of health and safety on his projects’ worksites.
Training and experience
- Diploma: DEC in Industrial Electronics / Bachelor’s degree in Automated Manufacturing Engineering
- Experience: A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in programming and project management
- Working knowledge of the English language, enough to be able to communicate with clients and write emails.
- Working computer knowledge (MS Office, AutoCAD)
- Advanced skills in programming (Rockwell Automation, Siemens, Schneider Electric, GE, Omron and others)
- OTPQ, OIQ
- ASP Construction: enclosed space, general health and safety on worksites course
Skills and requirements
- Working with precision and accuracy
- Being organized and structured
- Having great analytical abilities
- Being self-sufficient, being able to manage a schedule and work without constant supervision
- Establishing respectful and healthy relationships with everyone involved in a project (internal and external to the company)